Sitting close to the creek and named after the gorgeous mountain across the way, Doubletop#6 is the last cabin along the river and gets the first and last of the sun's rays each day. With a fisherman's theme, the Doubletop Cabin entices even the novice to grab the fly-rod and hop down to the creek in search of some brookies, browns or native cutthroat trout!
- Two floors
- One queen bed in separate bedroom
- Two full size beds in loft via staircase
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bath with pedestal sink and shower
- Gas fireplace and real fireplace/woodstove
- Close to the creek
- View complete Amenities list and Customer Comments
Summer/Fall $189/night *, **
January Special Rate $149/night
Late Fall and early Spring $149/night
*2 night minimum stay required Exceptions may apply.
*7 night minimum June 22th - August 18th 2013.
**Saturday to Saturday only June 22th - August 18th 2013
Rates based on 2 people with $10 extra per additional guest. No charge for children 3 and under. $15/night dog charge.
<< Back to Cabins Page