- Rates are listed on the individual cabin pages
- Minimum night stay requirements may apply
- Rates are based on double-occupancy
- $10/night per guest over 2
- No charge for children 3 and under
- $20/night first dog $15/night second dog(2 dog maximum)
- Prices do not include the 8.5% sales and lodging tax and a 1% voluntary donation to the 1% for Open Space fund.
- One night stays (if accepted) will be charged an additional $15.
- Reservation secured with a 50% deposit
- Payment can be made a by check, cash or credit card
- We accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover
- Balances are due upon your arrival date
- If you cancel your reservation more than 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will receive a full refund less a $25 service fee per unit or a 100% credit toward a future stay (good for 1 year).
- Exceptions apply from Memorial Day thru October 15th when the cancellation and change policy is 60 days
- If you cancel within 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date you will forfeit your deposit and be responsible for the balance due.
- Guests are responsible for all nights reserved regardless of the day of departure.
- Being, small, seasonal resort we cannot stray from our cancellation policy under any circumstances from Memorial Day thru October 15th.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All cabins are non-smoking. You will be charged a minimum $200 cleanup charge if you smoke in your cabin.
- Absolutely NO dirt bikes, ATV’s, snowmobiles, boats, large trailers or RV’s allowed anywhere inside the resort.
- You will be charged for any damaged or stolen items inside or outside the cabin.
- You are required to follow all local National Forest Service guidelines during your stay.
- The Pioneer Guest Cabins is a quiet resort. We do not tolerate loud music or parties.
- Guests must be respectful to neighboring cabins and staff.
- Guests are required to be quiet after 9 pm
- The Pioneer reserves the right to move guests to a cabin of equal or greater value from their requested cabin to maximize occupancy or for maintenance issues. The Pioneer will avoid doing this as much as possible.
- The Pioneer Guest Cabins is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against nor deny service to any employee, applicant for employment or customer because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap (where possible due to historic cabin size) or sexual orientation.
- We love dogs and allow friendly dogs but they must be accompanied by responsible pet owners, and must be previously arranged.
- 2 dog maximum
- $20/night first dog $15/night second dog
- Dogs must be leashed at all times around the cabins. You are free to let them off leash once you are away from the cabins. There are great dog walking trails right from your cabin.
- Dogs may not be left unattended inside or outside the cabin. Exceptions may apply if you have brought a crate or you know your dog will be OK if left unattended.
- Dogs are not to be on the beds or couches. There is a min. $50 laundry fee for dogs on beds or couches
- If your dog barks incessantly we will have to ask you to leave, as this is disturbing to others and the overall peace and quiet.
- At check- in, you will need to sign a liability form making you legally responsible for our dog’s behavior and actions. This form also releases the Pioneer Guest Cabins of all liability relating to your pet.
- We do not allow Rottweilers, Chows, Pit Bulls or Doberman Pinchers.
- We only allow dogs—please no cats, birds, ferrets etc.